As soon as you give us a call or step through our doors, you'll immediately feel the difference in Engel Residential. Our professional, knowledgeable team can guide you in the direction you need to go when it comes time to looking for an apartment in Alabama. As one of the largest multi-family property management companies in Alabama, we have the apartment leases you need to get you into a quality, comfortable apartment home. When you're looking for a residential community to settle into, we have properties to suit a range of lifestyles and budgets.
Apart from the residential aspect of our business, we can also help your company find a corporate furnished apartment for business use. We understand that companies often have need of a corporate apartment for rent, which is a unique opportunity that we understand and have handled across the state of Alabama. However general or specific your needs are, we can address those needs and come up with solutions. Give your employees the benefit and comfort of a corporate furnished apartment. Talk to us about what properties we have available.
Understanding apartment leases
Legal documents are always intimidating, and apartment leases can be no different. There are, however, some key items to look for in your lease:
- Names of tenants - Make sure everyone living in the apartment is listed on the lease
- Address of the apartment - Have your eye set on a specific unit? Make sure you're signing up for the right one!
- Amount of rent - How much is the rent, and when is it due?
- Security depost - Is there an additional pet deposit? What are the terms for getting the deposit back?
- Start and End date - When can you move in, and, unless the lease is renewed, when do you move out?
- Pet policy - Are pets allowed? If so, what kind? Are there size restrictions?
- Alterations - Can you paint the walls? Can you hang items with nails?
Understanding these and other terms of your lease will help ensure that your time in our apartment homes for rent will be pleasant for all of us.